Saturday, October 20, 2012

a fat pony and a rainbow... OH MY!



This beautiful rainbow fell on our prairie tonight at Maple Valley Farm...  "She" was amazed at God's creation! 





Just a Saturday evening at Maple Valley Farms…

We are getting outside as much as we can.


Winter is definitely coming with the teasing of the cold winds… I know

what is behind these pretty colours…

The animals have a look and they whisper to me that they know what is coming…


The wood cook stove stays going 24/7 now and fall meals are in abundance!  
Winter squash, homemade chicken noodle soup and cakes are filling my kitty cat's bellies…

The fall color is still amazing this time of year.

I was usually not fan of winter but I do look forward to the rest it

affords on a farm and I now take full advantage of it.  It took my health to appreciate winter and now I do embrace it… FULLY!

Are you in a fall mood?


Do tell me. I love hearing from you! I really do. I have some faithful "
commenters", but why don't you step out tonight and comment for the first time? I would love to hear from you :)

Xo


HomemakerAng and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment