Saturday, December 15, 2012

instagram a white tinsel tree and 3 outlets...


Truth be told, it is still very hard to blog at Maple Valley Farm.  Although we are not totally off-the-grid I feel I should get some sort of award or something as 95% of my blogging that you see here is done through MY PHONE with very limited coverage :)...  We do not have internet and these 3 outlets get a work out here, he he.  

You will see me here a few days in a row and that is when things are not to busy and I have the time to configure a blog post through a phone.  And when you do not see me here, I am pretty busy or not feeling up for the challenge of bad phone coverage, standing on my head with the phone in one hand for it to post or I gave up and got frustrated :)

I do have an instagram account that is easy peasy to post from a phone.  If you are interested, here is the link http://instagram.com/homemakerang
  

Tell me, what do you like better?  Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blogging? None, all, some or either :)





In the spirit of farming, family and faith,


No comments:

Post a Comment